St Pat’s Buddies Programme
Our Buddies program is designed to help reduce bullying and create friendly and caring school environments. The program builds strong relationships and research shows children benefit immensely – with younger students feeling safe and cared for, and older students feeling valued and respected.
Your buddy can:
- help you in lots of different ways
- look out for you!
- help you, especially when you are new at school
- play with you at recess and lunch times(but not every day!)
- have morning tea with you
- spend time in your class and do fun activities with you
- organise games for you at recess or lunch times
- maybe help you with your reading or your schoolwork